We explore apparitions, hauntings, poltergeist(RSPK), electronic voice phenomena(EVP), near-death experiences(NDEs), out-of-body experiences(OBEs), and reincarnation. These are known as survival topics. Telepathy, remote viewing, precognition, clairvoyance, exceptional human experiences(EHE), and moving things with the mind(PK). These are known as psi. Survival and psi make up the science of parapsychology.
Off-topic items include UFOs, the occult, magick, New Age topics, etc., unless they specifically have to do with some area of parapsychology and are scientific in nature.
Guidelines for this egroup
1. No spam, including "join our group" posts. Post anything you want in your sig line.
2. Keep religious and political beliefs off the list.
3. Sometimes you may be asked for a reliable source for a statement you may make. We encourage you to know your stuff and where you learned it. Strong educated opinions are encouraged, personal attacks are not tolerated.
4. Though the list can include technical discussion, we encourage members to post accounts of their own personal psychic experiences. Spontaneous cases, as these are called, have a place in parapsychology in that they illustrate the possible forms psi takes in nature and can guide further research. We only ask that you follow Guideline #2 when posting experience-based accounts.
5. Please do not plagiarize. Taking someone else’s words, work, and/or ideas and falsely claiming them as your own is a dishonest and unethical practice that will not be tolerated on this list. If you post words, work, or ideas that are not your own, please give credit where credit is due.
6. The 1st infraction generally gets you a private finger-wagging. The 2nd infraction gets you moderated. The 3rd infraction gets you banned from the list. Breaking Guideline #5 will get you immediately removed from the list.