First Posters Are Moderated. No Spam permitted, ever.
Other than that, welcome!
Discussion of Extreme Programming practices and principles (English)
The purpose of the list is civilized discussion of questions, issues, problems, and topics in Extreme Programming, Agile Methods, software development practices, and related topics.
- New members are moderated until they have posted, to prevent spam. If your initial message is spam, it will not get through and you will be banned and reported as a spammer. Please don't waste your time and ours.
- Job spam is still spam. Please post job offers and requests to the XP-jobs list.
- Spammers aside, we're really a very friendly group ...
- Messages published here remain the property of the original author. Reasonable quotation is allowed; you are expected to ask the author's permission before substantial quoting off-group.
- No one has the obligation to respond in any way to any message.
- Everyone has the right to respond in any respectful way that they see fit.
We respectfully suggest that as a courtesy to existing members, people new to Extreme Programming and Agile methods might wish to review www.extremeprogramming.org, and/or www.xprogramming.com, and/or www.xp123.com, and other google-accessible sites prior to asking your questions. This will help you ask better questions and receive better assistance.
We prefer that people use their real names, but are tolerant of those who, for one reason or another, choose not to.
The group moderates new posters. If you are signing up in order to spam us, your message will not get through, and you will be banned and reported to yahoo and your ISP as a spammer.