Discussion group about using custom Linux firmware on the Linksys NSLU2.
Please use the nslu2-general group for Linksys firmware questions, this nslu2-linux group for custom firmware usage questions, the nslu2-developers group for development questions, and firstname.lastname@example.org for Debian/NSLU2 questions.
Help Support the Linux firmware development:Make a donation from PayPal balance (no credit card payments)
Make a donation from PayPal credit card (not from PayPal balance)
This list is also mirrored at gmane.org where there are better search capabilities and the ability to download the archives with your favorite news reader.
Posts deemed inappropriate:
- Any posts not directly related to Linux on the NSLU2
- End user questions about basic NSLU2 settings or usage (this is not a help forum for the NSLU2 - Use nslu2-general
for this kind of discussion
- General networking or wireless networking discussions
- Licensing discussion (including GPL discussions)
- Personal attacks or flames
Registration of E-mail addresses with SPAM-like anti-spam messages (Eg Zaep) are inappropriate for this mailing list.
People repeatedly violating this list's charter risk being banned.