The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog
- Members: 57
- Category: Other
- Founded: Sep 6, 2008
- Language: English
Yahoo! Groups Tips
Did you know...
Message search is now enhanced, find messages faster. Take it for a spin.
Activity within 7 days:
NON-COILBUILDING TESLA EXPERIMENTS
This is a place for discussions of amateur/professional experiments involving the inventions and ideas of Nikola Tesla.
* Are you wondering "How Tesla Did It," and are looking for others who want to actually build his hundreds of inventions? Hop on board.
* Do you have a Great Idea, and need a brainstorming-friendly sounding board of knowledgeable people who will give encouragement (or perhaps expose the fatal flaw?) This is the place for you.
* Do you want a Tesla hobby that DOESN'T involve Tesla Coils? That's us.
Building a Victorian electronics lab:
-"Tesla amplifiers" using neon bulbs, coherers, etc.
- The test equipment from Colorado Springs lab
- Mechanical oscilloscopes
- Sine wave generators using gas tubes or spark gaps
- beat-wave generators/detectors
Tesla history and "lost" ideas
Tesla's mechanical radio receivers
Tesla's claims of secure non-interferable comms
Pre-vacuum-tube superhetrodyne receivers
Discharge of "inconceivable violence"
Analyzing Wardenclyffe and broadcast-power
100Hz tesla coils
DC Rectified Tesla coils
100KHz rotary gaps
Ion beam devices
Exotic x-ray tubes
Tesla's "Static Eliminator" spread-spectrum devices
Tesla's health experiments
The "Sensitive brush" detector
Weird coils: the physics of Extra coil, pancake coil, cones, etc.
Single-pulse non-resonant high voltage sources
Plasma physics and odd discharges
Rumored Tesla accomplishments:
- creating indoor fog
- "tamed fireball" in a tiny box
- brilliant corona flames cover his entire body
- glass-sphere car windshields, ship hulls
- electric flying machine, ion drive
- room lighting using the air itself "wall o' light"
- electric fertilizer machine & plant growth
- particle accelerator, "horsepower in a hair-width beam"
- health claims, brain machine, hair-restorer (!!!)
- solar-powered oscillators
- particle-beam audio recorder
|"Scalar" energy discussion
If I wanted to have a reasonably scientific discussion of the phenomena commonly referred to as "scalar" energy, where would I go on the Internet? (other than
Posted - Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:46 pm
Posted - Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:41 am
Posted - Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:28 am
|Modeling Tesla's bifilar coil
If you have IEEE access, check out the following paper-- KJain, K.; Smith, P.W.; , "Fast Rise-Time Pulse Transformers Based on Transmission Line Transformer
Posted - Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:18 am
|Re: Inductively charged Marx generator
Hello Andreas et. al., You may wish to try your luck making a computer "SPICE" model of the network you are interested in understanding, in a more complete
Posted - Sun Dec 9, 2012 7:26 pm
Add tesla-experimental to your personalized My Yahoo! page What's This?